4425 Illinois St #1 San Diego CA 92116
Modern, spacious, open lay-out 1 bedroom condo in the middle of the super hip neighborhoods with private patio - W of I-805. Gated community, stone and wood floors, stainless steel appliances, dual-pane windows, AC unit, fireplace, private patio and space for a washer/dryer unit in kitchen. Liberal pet policy. Walk to restaurants, bars, day & night-time entertainment, shops and more. Public transit nearby too.
2239 Casa Alta, Spring Valley, CA 91977
Rarely available - View home! 1-level, spacious 4 bed/2 bath home with 2 car garage located on a quiet cul-de-sac in the highly coveted Rancho San Diego Association with very low HOA fees. Well maintained/very clean home with central heat & AC. Vaulted ceilings, open floor plan & large yard gives a roomy feel to the house. Community features include 2 pools, spa, tennis courts, basketball courts, recreation center, playground, & park. Bring your updating/painting ideas and make this your dream home!
Our Recent Blog Posts
- Ginnie Mae Fannie Mae And Freddie Mac – Is There A Difference? October 27, 2016
- When Should You Use Financing With A Balloon Payment? October 7, 2016
- Assuming The Loan When You Purchase A Home October 5, 2016
- All Cash Or Small Home Loan, Pros And Cons Of Each October 3, 2016
- Put Funds In The Bank With A Cash-Out Refinance September 30, 2016
- Veterans Can Double Down On Their VA Home Loans September 28, 2016
- Avoid These Things To Prevent Home Loan Approval Delays September 26, 2016
- Daily In-depth Market Analysis September 13, 2016
- Don’t Take The First Mortgage Package On Offer, Get What Works For You August 30, 2016
- Get Ready For The Bump When Your ARM Adjusts! August 25, 2016